Will Life Go On?
Tomorrow is what I would call the closest thing to judgement day in my life so far.....You may think I'm being melodramatic but an anatomy exam worth 60% of your final mark is no joking matter! I absolutely have to pass this exam tomorrow or I am toast! In fact if I were toast I would be in a good position.... I'm more like burnt toast with no jam or butter! I plead with you faithful readers of this blog.....tomorrow at around 3:30 pm.....focus your all your energy towards north toronto...(intersection of Leslie and Steeles) ..... and pray that 4 hours later at around 7:30 pm (yes that is how long this exam will take!)....that I will still be alive and live to be a Chiropractor someday!
Amen...
Amen...
2 Comments:
Good luck! I totally know how you feel. I am now part of the Dead Anatomists Society here, with the special privilege of meeting with our prof every 2 weeks for remedial anatomy work. Haha, I don't know if I'll be up at 4:30am, but how about I pray the night before. I'll try to send some brain power your way. Best wishes!! 4 hours sounds like a killer.
Thanks Becks! I think it worked! so sorry toh ear you had to join the Dead Anatomists Society! hehehe but I must admit i do like thte name of it!
The incredibly exhausting 3.5 hour exam required many students to take tylenol or other painkillers before or during the exam! Can you believe it? I had my dose while standing over a non-disected body with a pin in the infraorbital area and dried blood behind his head! I even took a bite of my granola bar and did not think twice about the fact that I was standing over a dead man!! I've become desensitized to it! Ahhhhh
Upon comparing my answers after the exam with a fellow classmate....we discovered we had 85% agreement on our answers which is promising....we ofcourse are not sure what the questions were since it was a bell ringer but even if we shave 10 marks off of that estimate we're still in the clear! Let's hope it all works out cause I certainly don't want to rewrite it! ahhhh
Post a Comment
<< Home