I have no plans...
Up until December 23, 2005..... I had a plan.... the future was mapped out and all the stars were aligned.... Needless to say they stars fell out of alignment and I just realized I have absolutely no plans at all! I'm free.... to do whatever....whenever..... I am "plan-less"
In some ways it's nice but in most ways it's not. I have to start over....plan again... dream again... build again.... this time by myself and only accounting for myself.... It's kind of sad and lonely but I have to learn to get over it and think about what it was I wanted with my life...
I have no more timeline.... no more deadline .... I'm free to do whatever I want .... but also no one to share any of it with. So I guess life is about deciding whether you want to do whatever you want to do by yourself or about sharing some of your dreams and some of his dreams together. I opt for the latter if given the choice but for the time being I have to make do with the former....
In some ways it's nice but in most ways it's not. I have to start over....plan again... dream again... build again.... this time by myself and only accounting for myself.... It's kind of sad and lonely but I have to learn to get over it and think about what it was I wanted with my life...
I have no more timeline.... no more deadline .... I'm free to do whatever I want .... but also no one to share any of it with. So I guess life is about deciding whether you want to do whatever you want to do by yourself or about sharing some of your dreams and some of his dreams together. I opt for the latter if given the choice but for the time being I have to make do with the former....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home