I'm so silly sometimes
I hate the awkwardness I feel so often... I really don't know why I get like that. Attention makes me feel weird and I constantly feel silly! This is nuts! I think I must be experiencing some sort of hormonal imbalance!
While I'm complaining... I also hate how un-photogenic I am! It's not fair! The camera despises me! I'm quite sure that I don't look as horrible as the photos depict! My friend tried to take a picture of us last night... you know the kind where you stand together and press the button yourself....well that is too close and the light hits me all wrong! I had to wrestle the camera away and delete the pictures!
Okay, I'm done with the hating.
Now on to what I love: FOOD and Muay Thai kickboxing! bring it on...
While I'm complaining... I also hate how un-photogenic I am! It's not fair! The camera despises me! I'm quite sure that I don't look as horrible as the photos depict! My friend tried to take a picture of us last night... you know the kind where you stand together and press the button yourself....well that is too close and the light hits me all wrong! I had to wrestle the camera away and delete the pictures!
Okay, I'm done with the hating.
Now on to what I love: FOOD and Muay Thai kickboxing! bring it on...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home